I understand. That message means **your current Free plan has reached the upload limit for today**, so you don't need to keep trying the **+ / photo** button. You don't have to upgrade just for this.
We can still verify the BCforward offer **without the screenshot**.
Please type or copy/paste the recruiter’s email here. Even if it is long, that's fine. The most important parts are:
1. **From:** email address
2. **Subject**
3. **Job title**
4. **Pay rate**
5. **Start date**
6. **Work location:** Conduent, 1500 Parkway Plaza Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28217
7. Any request for **SSN, driver's license, bank information, money, gift cards, equipment payment, or check deposit**
You can leave out your personal information.
Also, **Samadam Abhilash appears to have a genuine connection with BCforward**, so that's a positive sign. But we should verify the **exact email address and offer details** before you proceed.
If you can
They need a my resume,also I I have to sent in email " I am agree with pay rate $19" and submitting. And then they will Sk for resume
And then they need a driver license and then they will set up interviews and then they said they will set interviews with company manager and then they will run background check and they will given a job ?
Yes — **this email gives us much stronger evidence that the job offer is genuine.**
I checked the exact details you pasted, including the job description language.
### What I found
**1. The email address looks legitimate**
* Recruiter: **Samadam Abhilash**
* Email: **[abhilash.samadam@bcforward.com](mailto:abhilash.samadam@bcforward.com)**
* Phone: **317-210-8722**
* Company domain: **@bcforward.com**
* Indianapolis address: **9777 N. College Ave., Indianapolis, IN 46280**
That is consistent with BCforward.
**2. The job description itself matches a real BCforward Charlotte posting.**
I found a current BCforward **Mailroom Clerk** posting in Charlotte that contains essentially the same wording you received, including:
* Lockbox/Mailroom operations
* **MPS40**
* **Opex 150**
* **Opex Falcon**
* Charlotte, NC
* Contract-to-hire
* Mail processing and payment capture
The posting lists **$18–$19/hour W-2** and a schedule of **Saturday/Sunday 5:00 AM–3:30 PM and Monday 7:00 AM–3:30 PM**. ([Vaia Talents][1])
I also found another current listing for the same type of Charlotte position showing **$19/hour W-2, temp-to-perm**, with the same MPS40/Opex 150/Opex Falcon requirements. ([jobtoday.com][2])
### One important point
The information you originally gave me about:
**Conduent
1500 Parkway Plaza Blvd
Charlotte, NC 28217**
also makes sense for this type of work. There are historical Conduent Charlotte postings for **Payment Processing Clerk / Scanner** positions that specifically mention **Lockbox experience and MPS40, Opex 150 and Opex Falcon equipment**. ([Career.com][3])
So the situation appears to be:
**BCforward → your employer/staffing company → assignment at a client/worksite in Charlotte (possibly Conduent).**
### My assessment
🟢 **BCforward appears legitimate.**
🟢 **The recruiter email uses the real BCforward.com domain.**
🟢 **The recruiter name and job description are consistent with BCforward postings.**
🟢 **The equipment listed in your email matches the publicly advertised BCforward position.**
So **I don't currently see a major scam warning in the information you provided.**
Before you give them your **SSN, bank information, or other sensitive documents**, however, I recommend we verify the **pay, exact schedule, start date, and whether this is W-2/temporary-to-permanent**.
If you paste the **rest of Samadam's email above the section you sent me**, especially the **job title, pay rate, schedule, and start date**, I can compare those details too.
[1]: https://talents.vaia.com/companies/bcforward/mailroom-clerk-29382683/?utm_source=chatgpt.com "Mailroom Clerk in Charlotte at BCforward | Apply now! – Vaia – Talents"
[2]: https://jobtoday.com/us/jobs-global-payments/nc_charlotte?utm_source=chatgpt.com "104 Best global payments Jobs in Charlotte, North Carolina (August 2026) | JOB TODAY"
[3]: https://www.career.com/job/conduent/payment-processing-clerk-scanner/j202401060650220064078?utm_source=chatgpt.com "Payment Processing Clerk - Scanner Job Opening in Charlotte, NC at Conduent | Career.com"
They need a my resume,also I I have to sent in email " I am agree with pay rate $19" and submitting. And then they will Sk for resume
And then they need a driver license and then they will set up interviews and then they said they will set interviews with company manager and then they will run background check and they will given a job ?
Yes — **the sequence you described can be a normal staffing/consulting hiring process**, especially for a BCforward assignment with a client. BCforward's current privacy notice says it handles resumes, employment information, driver's-license information, background checks, and client placement information as part of recruiting and staffing. ([BCforward][1])
However, there is an important distinction:
**Agreeing to $19/hour does NOT mean you have the job yet.** It normally means you are agreeing to the proposed rate so the recruiter can submit you to the client.
The process may look like:
1. **You confirm:** “I agree to the $19/hour pay rate.”
2. **You send your resume.**
3. BCforward submits your resume/profile to the client.
4. **Client manager interview** is scheduled.
5. If the client selects you, BCforward may ask for additional onboarding information, including ID/work-authorization documents.
6. **Background check** and other required screening may occur.
7. If everything is successfully completed, BCforward gives you the final placement/onboarding information and **start date**.
BCforward specifically says it provides **consultant opportunities with leading clients**, and its privacy documentation says it may use applicant information to evaluate candidates, facilitate client placement, conduct background checks, and process onboarding. ([BCforward][2])
### About your driver's license
I would be a little more careful here.
A legitimate staffing company can have a reason to request driver's-license information, but **I would not email a photocopy of your driver's license immediately unless you know exactly why it is required and where/how they want it submitted.**
Since you already have an email from:
**[abhilash.samadam@bcforward.com](mailto:abhilash.samadam@bcforward.com)**
that is a strong positive sign because it is the official **@bcforward.com** domain.
Before sending your license, I recommend asking Samadam:
> “Is the driver's license required for this specific position, and will I submit it through an official BCforward secure onboarding portal?”
BCforward's official website confirms that it processes resumes and applicant information through its recruiting/placement process. ([BCforward][3])
**Most importantly:** Don't pay any money, buy equipment, deposit a check, purchase gift cards, or provide banking information just to get this job.
If you want, I can also help you **prepare the exact short email you should send Samadam saying you agree to the $19/hour rate and attaching your resume.**
[1]: https://www.bcforward.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/?utm_source=chatgpt.com "Privacy Policy - California Applicant Privacy Notice | BCforward"
[2]: https://www.bcforward.com/careers/?utm_source=chatgpt.com "Careers at BCforward | Consultant and Internal Opportunities"
[3]: https://www.bcforward.com/connect/?utm_source=chatgpt.com "Contact BCForward | Get in Touch with Our Team"
No comments:
Post a Comment